Welcome to this beautiful Tuesday morning over here at Produce On Parade. Today is a great day! I am very excited to share with you the Ignite Your Spark Wellness Starter Kit by my good friend Shae Cantrell, of The Vedge fame. It has been my immense pleasure to be featured, and an affiliate in her ebook and let me tell you, it is absolutely beautiful.
I've been following Shae for quite a while, even before I started Produce On Parade. I looked to her for nutritious recipes and insight on how to implement a more healthy lifestyle with regards to yoga, mindfulness, and eating right. Years later, when she asked me to be a part of her ebook, you can imagine my excitement!
There are a lot of topics covered in her wellness kit. One doesn't have to try them all at once or even subscribe to practicing each and every one. For example, I've never experienced an enema firsthand exactly, though I can say I have administered more than I can count as a Radiologic Technologist (barium enemas that is...no bueno!) I fall squarely in the "enemas are evil" camp...but I am probably quite bias on that subject.
Below is a comprehensive list of everything you can find in her wellness kit. Many of the subjects I implement in my own life, such as practicing a plant based lifestyle, meditation, yoga, personal feelings of disdain for the pill, etc.
- My Story
- You are Unique
- Choose Organic
- Healthy pantry essentials
- 5 everyday healthy habits
- My Juicy Secret
- My Best Juicing Tips
- Choosing a Juicer
- Juice Recipes
- 5 foods to eliminate or reduce
- Sexy + Sober with Bex Weller
- Coffee Enemas
- Oil Pulling
- Body Brushing
- Is the pill right for you?
- It’s all in your head
- Kinesiology with Fiona Guest
- Stretch Your Mind & Body with Bianca MacLachlan
- Simple Stretches with Bianca MacLachlan
- Tap on It
- What is EFT? + How to do EFT with Alison Monaghan
Who is this for?
- If you’re new to the world of wellness (or you’ve been around awhile) and you need a comprehensive guide on all the most important bits
- If you’re ready to take responsibility for your own health
- If you love learning new information and trying new things
- If your interested in the truth, rather than following a diet ‘belief’ system
- If you love natural, integrative wellness that tackles not just physical but also mental and emotional health
- If you believe in or are interested in learning about the mind-body connection
- If your looking to just get a little healthier or even heal an illness
- If you need help getting started
If you need a little help getting on the right track of eating well and starting a journey to a healthier mind and body, I encourage you to explore Shae's wonderful, experienced guidance in her starter kit. For more information check out her official site, here.